Your Privacy Is Important To Us
At Sixpoint Partners, LLC. we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy. We strive to maintain the privacy of your personal nonpublic information while we help you achieve your financial objectives. The following disclosure explains what nonpublic personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, what we do with that information, and the steps we have put in place to protect the nonpublic personal information you have entrusted to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- From you on the telephone, in person, or through mail;
- From you on applications or other forms you complete;
- Through transactions in your accounts with us, our affiliates, or others;
- From our internet website; and From third parties with whom we deal, such as a consumer reporting agency, to verify information we receive from you and your creditworthiness.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees and agents who need access to the information to perform their job functions or provide products or services to you. We protect your nonpublic personal information from access by third parties by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. We strive to ensure the protection of client personal information from receipt through destruction.
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not disclose any of your nonpublic personal information to non-affiliated third parties without your consent except as required or permitted by law or unless those parties are providing services or support to us and have agreed to keep your nonpublic personal information confidential. Examples of these parties include the companies or individuals we use to
- (a) execute and clear our securities transactions,
- (b) prepare and mail your account statements,
- (c) help us verify information, including identity,
- (d) provide us with consulting, legal, and accounting services,
- (e) help us develop, operate, and maintain our services and systems, if you cease to transact business with us, we will continue to apply the same protections to your nonpublic personal information as we did when you were an active client.